Live chat on our website at capitolautocredit.net

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Worry not, Madison: your Wienermobile is safe

Oscar Mayer is known for the many delicious foods it makes, notably its lunchmeats. In Madison, we have the distinction of having not only an Oscar Mayer manufacturing plant, but also one of six Oscar Mayer Wienermobiles on the planet.

I know that I myself have had to take a quick picture on my phone every time the Wienermobile passed me by.

So it was probably a moment of shock for many Madisonians to read that one of the Wienermobiles had crashed and suffered great damage to its bun – I mean, bumper – this past weekend.

Via the New York Daily News
Fortunately no one was injured in the crash. But was our beloved hot dog-shaped transport in dire troubles?

Put your minds at ease, Wienermobile enthusiasts! The Wienermobile crash took place in Pennsylvania, not in Madison. OUR Wienermobile is safe and sound with no damage done to its exterior.


I think we can all sleep easy tonight, knowing the Madison Wienermobile is doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment